Annual General Meeting 2024
Annual General Meeting of Abliva AB (publ) will be held on May 23, 2024, at 1 p.m. at Medicon Village, Scheeletorget 1, in Lund, Sweden.
Shareholders are entitled to have a matter addressed by the Annual General Meeting as long as their request has been received by the Board of Directors by March 28, 2024. The Board of Directors can be contacted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to: Abliva AB, FAO: David Laskow-Pooley, Medicon Village, 223 81 Lund, Sweden.
The AGM on May 5, 2023, resolved that Abliva shall have a Nomination Committee comprising one member for each of the three largest shareholders in terms of voting rights based on ownership statistics maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB as of June 30, 2023. If a shareholder does not exercise its right to appoint a member, entitlement to appoint a member of the Nomination Committee transfers to the shareholder who is the next largest shareholder in terms of voting rights. The Nomination Committee’s period of office runs until a new Nomination Committee has been appointed.
The Nomination Committee for the 2024 AGM comprises:
- Ingrid Teigland Akay (Chair) – for Hadean Ventures
- Sam Williams – for IP Group plc
- Ryan El Housseini – for OPF (Oslo Pensionsfond)
In total, the Nomination Committee represents some 45,4 percent of the votes in Abliva as of September 30, 2023.
The Nomination Committee’s task ahead of the AGM 2023 is to prepare proposals on the following matters to present to the AGM for resolution:
- Propose the Chairman of the AGM
- Propose the number of Board members
- Propose remuneration to Board members and remuneration to Committee members
- Propose remuneration to the Auditors
- Propose the Chairman of the Board and other Board members
- Propose Auditor
- Propose guidelines for appointing members of the Nomination Committee and instructions for the Nomination Committee
- Propose remuneration to the members of the Nomination Committee
Shareholders wishing to make proposals on the above matters can contact the Committee by email to: email@example.com, or by post to: Abliva AB, FAO: Nomination Committee, Medicon Village, 223 81 Lund, Sweden. In order for the Nomination Committee to consider the proposals received with due care, proposals should be received by the Nomination Committee by no later than February 16, 2024.