Annual General Meeting 2021
Shareholders are entitled to have a matter addressed by the Annual General Meeting as long as their request has been received by the Board of Directors by 8 April 2021. The Board of Directors can be contacted by email to: email@example.com, or by post to: Abliva AB, FAO: David Laskow-Pooley, Medicon Village, 223 81 Lund, Sweden.
The AGM on 20 May 2020 resolved that Abliva shall have a Nomination Committee comprising one member of each the three largest shareholders in terms of voting rights based on the list of registered shareholders on the final trading day of September 2020 provided by Euroclear Sweden AB. If a shareholder does not exercise its right to appoint a member, entitlement to appoint a member of the Nomination Committee transfers to the shareholder who is the next largest shareholder in terms of voting rights. The Nomination Committee’s period of office runs until a new Nomination Committee has been appointed.
The Nomination Committee for the 2021 AGM comprises:
• Florian Eckhardt (chair) – for Hadean Ventures
• Kristina Ingvar – for John Fällström
• Andreas Inghammar – for Rothesay Ltd
In total, the Nomination Committee represents some 14.35 % of the votes in Abliva as of 30 September 2020.
The Nomination Committee’s task ahead of the AGM 2021 is to prepare proposals on the following matters to present to the AGM for resolution:
• Propose the Chairman of the AGM
• Propose the number of Board members
• Propose remuneration to Board members and remuneration to Committee members
• Propose remuneration to the Auditors
• Propose the Chairman of the Board and other Board members
• Propose Auditor
• Propose guidelines for appointing members of the Nomination Committee, and instructions for the Nomination Committee
• Propose remuneration to the members of the Nomination Committee
Shareholders wishing to make proposals on the above matters can contact the Committee by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to: Abliva AB, FAO: Nomination Committee, Medicon Village, 223 81 Lund, Sweden. In order for the Nomination Committee to consider the proposals received with due care, proposals should be received by the Nomination Committee by no later than 1 March 2021.