Six months (1 Jan. 2013 – 30 Jun. 2013)
· Net revenues were SEK 5,335,000 (0) and other operating income was SEK 863,000 (319,000).
· Loss before tax was SEK -6,206,000 (-6,871,000).
· Earnings per share* were SEK -0.39 (-0.41).
· Diluted earnings per share** were SEK -0.39 (-0.41).
Second quarter (1 Apr. 2013 – 30 Jun. 2013)
· Net revenues were SEK 5,335,000 (0) and other operating income was SEK 159,000 (310,000).
· Loss before tax was SEK -1,467,000 (-4,056,000).
· Earnings per share* were SEK -0.15 (-0.24).
· Diluted earnings per share** were SEK-0.15 (-0.24).
* Profit/loss for the period divided by the average number of shares before dilution at the end of the period.
**Profit/loss for the period divided by the average number of shares after dilution at the end of the period.
Business highlights in the second quarter of 2013
· 10thof April, NeuroVive had its IPO on NASDAQ OMX Small Cap, with stock symbol NVP.
· Patient 700 of totally 972 have been enrolled to its multinational phase III trial on the company’s pharmaceutical CicloMulsion® (CIRCUS trial) or treating reperfusion injury in myocardial infarction.
· First patient have been enrolled to a clinical phase IIa trial on the company’s pharmaceutical NeuroSTAT® for treating traumatic brain damage. This trial covers a total of 20 patients and is being conducted at the neurology clinic of the Danish National Hospital in Copenhagen.
· In June, NeuroVive signed a collaboration agreement with Isomerase Therapeutics to develop the molecules the company acquired from Biotica Ltd. in March 2013. The focus of this partnership is cell protection in traumatic brain damage, heart attack and in the new product segment of anti-viral indications in the form of a new product designated NVP018/BC556.
· NeuroVive’s subsidiary NeuroVive Pharmaceutical Asia Ltd. received SEK 5.3 m(RMB 5 m) as a first milestone payment from NeuroVive’s collaboration partner in China, Sihuan Pharmaceutical.
Read the Interim Report here: NeuroVive Interim Report 2013-01-01_2013-06-30