This Interim Report is published in Swedish and English. In the event of any difference between the English version and the Swedish original, the Swedish version shall prevail.
Increased interest in NeuroVives product portfolio with cyclophilin inhibitors and energy regulators
Nine months (1 Jan. 2013 – 30 Sep. 2013)
- Net revenues were SEK 5,335,000 (0) and other operating income was SEK 1,586,000 (520,000).
- Loss before tax was SEK -12,957,000 (-10,755,000).
- Earnings per share* were SEK -0.72 (-0.60).
- Diluted earnings per share** were SEK -0.72 (-0.60).
Third quarter (1 Jul. 2013 – 30 Sep. 2013)
- Net revenues were SEK 0 (0) and other operating income was SEK 723,000 (201,000).
- Loss before tax was SEK -6,751,000 (-3,884,000).
- Earnings per share* were SEK -0.33 (-0.19).
- Diluted earnings per share** were SEK-0.33 (-0.19).
* Profit/loss for the period divided by the average number of shares before dilution at the end of the period.
**Profit/loss for the period divided by the average number of shares after dilution at the end of the period.
Business highlights in the third quarter of 2013
- Over 800 of the 972 patients have been enrolled in the multinational phase III trial on the company’s pharmaceuticals CicloMulsion® (CIRCUS trial) to treat reperfusion injury coincident with myocardial infarction.
- With its collaboration partner Sihuan, NeuroVive participated in the 18th Army Neurosurgery Annual Conference in Beijing, China.
Post balance sheet events
- NeuroVive has appointed Catharina Jz Johansson as its new CFO. She will take up her position on 1 December 2013.
- NeuroVive proposes resolution on private placement and rights issue totaling approximately SEK 111 m.
- NeuroVive has announced that an extraordinary General Meeting will be held on Friday 13thDecember at 10 am in Lund.
Read the interim report attached below
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (publ) is obligated to publish the information contained in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act. This information was provided to the media for publication at 18:00 CEST on November 20, 2013.