NeuroVive’s research wins award at international research symposium
Second Quarter (1 Apr. 2014 – 30 Jun. 2014)
- Net revenues were SEK 0 (5,335,000) and other operating income was SEK 1,128,000 (704,000).
- Loss before tax was SEK -13,690,000 (-1,467,000).
- Earnings per share* were SEK -0.69 (-0.15).
- Diluted earnings per share** were SEK -0.69 (-0.15).
Six months (1 Jan. 2014 – 30 Jun. 2014)
- Net revenues were SEK 0 (5,335,000) and other operating income was SEK 1,171,000 (863,000).
- Loss before tax was SEK -23,567,000 (-6,206,000).
- Earnings per share* were SEK -0.93 (-0.39).
- Diluted earnings per share** were SEK-0.93 (-0.39).
* Profit/loss for the period divided by the average number of shares before dilution at the end of the period.
**Profit/loss for the period divided by the average number of shares after dilution at the end of the period.
Business highlights in the second quarter of 2014
- NeuroVive signs new agreement with Hospices Civils de Lyon. NeuroVive is extending its collaboration with Hospices Civils de Lyon (HCL) and Professor Ovize, which broadens the scope of NeuroVive’s cardiovascular business area and creates the right conditions for the company to retain its leading position in mitochondrial medicine. The new collaboration agreement, designated OPeRA (Organ Protection & Replacement Institute), includes pre-clinical research and development programs as well as clinical phase II programs, providing NeuroVive with access to medical technology and patient groups for the evaluation of its drug candidates.
- NeuroVive’s research into energy regulation wins award at the international research symposium Mitochondrial Medicine 2014 held in Pittsburgh, USA, on 4-7 June. NeuroVive presented research containing underlying scientific data on its energy regulators (NVP015). The paper was selected for oral presentation and won second prize.
Read the interim report attached below
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (publ) is obligated to publish the information contained in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act. This information was provided to the media for publication at 8:30 CEST on August 20, 2014.