· Net revenues were SEK 0 (0) and other operating income was SEK 8,000 (12,000).
· Loss before tax was SEK -17,346,000 (9,169,000).
· Earnings per share* were SEK -0.59 (-0.45).
· Diluted earnings per share** were SEK -0.59 (-0.45).Twelve Months (1 Jan. 2014 – 31 Dec. 2014)
· Net revenues were SEK 7,152,000 (5,335,000) and other operating income was SEK 1,181,000 (1,598,000).
· Loss before tax was SEK -44,673 (-22,126,000).
· Earnings per share* were SEK -1.53 (-1,17).
· Diluted earnings per share** were SEK -1.53 (-1,17).
* Proft/loss for the period divided by the average number of shares before dilution at the end of the period.
**Profit/loss for the period divided by the average number of shares after dilution at the end of the period.
Business highlights in the fourth quarter of 2014
NeuroVive and Skåne University Hospital has initiated a collaboration to complete a clinical phase II study on the evaluation of the company’s product CicloMulsion® regarding its ability to prevent acute kidney injury in 150 patients undergoing heart surgery. Enrolment to the study will begin in the first half of 2015 and is expected to continue until the end of 2016.
Post balance sheet events
NeuroVive has established a subsidiary in Taiwan, NeuroVive Pharmaceutical Asia, Inc., which has secured initial funding totaling USD 3,255 m. The funding is sourced from Taiwanese investors, collaboration partner Foundation Asia Pacific Ltd. and the parent company ahead of its potential IPO in Taiwan. The subsidiary strengthens the group’s presence in Asia and will be the driver behind existing project in the region, while conducting its own research and development operations under license from the parent company.
Read the Year-End Report attached below
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (publ) is obligated to publish the information contained in this news release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act. This information was provided to the media for publication at 08:30 a.m. CEST on 18 February 2015.