· Net revenues were SEK 0 (0) and other operating income was SEK 23,000 (8,000).
· Loss before tax was SEK -7,366,000 (-17,346,000).
· Earnings per share* were SEK -0.22 (-0.59).
· Diluted earnings per share** were SEK -0.22 (-0.59).
Twelve Months (1 Jan. 2015 – 31 Dec. 2015)
· Net revenues were SEK 2,502,000 (7,152,000) and other operating income was SEK 522,000 (1,181,000).
· Loss before tax was SEK -90,801,000 (-44,673,000).
· Earnings per share* were SEK -3.01 (-1.53).
· Diluted earnings per share** were SEK -3.01 (-1.53).
* Profit/loss for the period divided by the average number of shares before dilution at the end of the period.
**Profit/loss for the period divided by the average number of shares after dilution at the end of the period.
Business highlights in the fourth quarter of 2015
- Arbutus Biopharma, former OnCore Biopharma, has decided to discontinue development of OCB-030 (NVP018).
- The independent safety committee has endorsed the continuation of the on-going Phase II CiPRICS (Ciclosporin to Protect Renal function In Cardiac Surgery) study following the enrolment of the first 50 patients in the study.
- Researcher from NeuroVive made a presentation of preclinical data from its Complex I deficiency discovery program at the 6th World Congress on Targeting Mitochondria in Berlin, Germany.
Post balance sheet events
- NeuroVive has entered into a research partnership with University of Pennsylvania to enhance NeuroVive’s traumatic brain injury (TBI) research and development program.
- NeuroVive made an acquisition of approximately 5% of British company Isomerase Therapeutics (“Isomerase”) with the overall goal to strengthen the partnership and accelerate NeuroVive’s research and development (R&D) program.
- Dr. Magnus Hansson takes on his new position as Chief Medical Officer.
Read the Year-End Report attached below
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (publ) is obligated to publish the information contained in this news release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act. This information was provided to the media for publication at 08:30 a.m. CEST on 19 February 2016.