First quarter summary
Financing enables start of the registrational FALCON study with KL1333
NV354 data is being assembled for a clinical trial application
Important events first quarter (Jan – Mar 2022)
- An extraordinary general meeting was held on 14 January 2022. The general meeting approved the Board of Directors’ resolution from 20 December 2021 on a directed issue of convertible bonds amounting to SEK 26 million.
Important events after the reporting period
- On May 31, Abliva’s Board of Directors announced funding of approximately SEK 200 million that will provide the company with the capital required to pursue the Phase 2/3 study with KL1333 to a key interim analysis, as well as prepare NV354 for clinical phase. For more information see pages 10-11.
- Annual General Meeting was held on May 20, 2022.
- Net revenues: SEK 0,000 (0,000)
- Other operating income: SEK 0,000 (0,000)
- Loss before tax: SEK 22,028,000 (21,456,000)
- Loss per share before dilution: SEK 0.05 (0.07)
- Diluted loss per share: SEK 0.05 (0.07)
* APM Alternative perfomance measures, see definition on page 20.
The complete Interim report is available for download below and through Abliva's website www.abliva.com