Patient screening ongoing in the FALCON study | Orphan Drug Designation for NV354
First Quarter Summary
Important events January — March 2023
- Abliva appointed Dag Nesse as Vice President of Clinical Operations. Mr. Nesse has joined the company’s management team.
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office granted a composition of matter patent for the NV354 compound.
- An Extraordinary General Meeting was held on March 8.
Important events after the reporting period
- Abliva’s drug candidate NV354 was granted Orphan Drug Designation (ODD) in the U.S. for the treatment of mitochondrial disease.
- Abliva’s Annual General Meeting was held on May 5. All proposals were passed by the general meeting. For more information, see https://abliva.com/news/resolutions-from-annual-general-meeting-in-abliva-ab-publ-on-may-5-2023/.
- Net revenues: SEK 0 (0)
- Other operating income: SEK 1,055,000 (0)
- Loss before tax: SEK 16,092,000 (22,028,000)
- Loss per share before dilution: SEK 0.02 (0.05)
- Diluted loss per share: SEK 0.02 (0.05)
* APM Alternative performance measures, see definition on page 20.
The complete Interim report is available for download below and through Abliva's website www.abliva.com.