Additional regulatory approvals to start the FALCON study with KL1333 ⎮ World Mitochondrial Disease Week raised awareness of mitochondrial diseases
Third quarter summary
Important events third quarter (Jul – Sep 2022)
- Abliva received additional regulatory approvals to start the FALCON study with KL1333.
- Abliva participated in World Mitochondrial Disease Week 2022 through videos focused on increasing the understanding of the community to rare disease development, and more specifically to the development of new therapies for primary mitochondrial diseases. The videos are available on Abliva’s website.
- Net revenues: SEK 31,000 (85,000)
- Other operating income: SEK 651,000 (0,000)
- Loss before tax: SEK 25,124,000 (34,854,000)
- Loss per share before dilution: SEK 0.04 (0.09)
- Diluted loss per share: SEK 0.04 (0.09)
- Net revenues: SEK 31,000 (103,000)
- Other operating income: SEK 212,000 (0,000)
- Loss before tax: SEK 67,688,000 (86,624,000)
- Loss per share before dilution: SEK 0.11 (0.24)
- Diluted loss per share: SEK 0.11 (0.24)
* APM Alternative performance measures, see definition on page 20.
The complete Interim report is available for download below and through Abliva's website www.abliva.com.