A successful financing enabled the start of the FALCON study with KL1333
Important events during 2022
- In June, Abliva conducted a directed issue of approximately SEK 150 million to several life science specialist and institutional investors and a preferential rights issue of approximately SEK 50 million. In total, the company received approximately SEK 180 million after issue costs.
- In December, Abliva initiated the company’s global, potentially registrational Phase 2 study with KL1333 (the FALCON study) in adult patients suffering from mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA)-related primary mitochondrial diseases.
Important events after the reporting period
- Abliva appointed Dag Nesse as Vice President of Clinical Operations. Mr. Nesse has joined the company’s management team.
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office granted a composition of matter patent for the NV354 compound.
- Abliva’s Nomination Committee announced it proposes Edwin Moses as a new Board member and incoming Chair of the Board of Directors at upcoming General Meetings.
- Abliva announces notice of Extraordinary General Meeting, to be held on March 8, 2023, at 11 a.m. at Medicon Village, Scheeletorget 1, in Lund, Sweden.
- Net revenues: SEK 0 (48,000)
- Other operating income: SEK 1,504,000 (126,000)
- Loss before tax: SEK 17,576,000 (36,871,000)
- Loss per share before dilution: SEK 0.02 (0.09)
- Diluted loss per share: SEK 0.02 (0.09)
- Net revenues: SEK 31,000 (151,000)
- Other operating income: SEK 1,716,000 (0,000)
- Loss before tax: SEK 85,264,000 (123,494,000)
- Loss per share before dilution: SEK 0.12 (0.33)
- Diluted loss per share: SEK 0.12 (0.33)
* APM Alternative performance measures, see definition on page 20.
The complete Interim report is available for download below and through Abliva's website www.abliva.com.