Important events, first quarter (Jan – Mar 2020)
- NeuroVive proposes a 90 percent guaranteed rights issue of MSEK 74 in order to ensure that the Company has financial resources for its prioritized primary mitochondrial disease programs.
- NeuroVive announces that it intends to initiate activities with the aim to transfer the rights to develop and commercialize its NeuroSTAT program into a new wholly-owned company based in the US.
- Extraordinary General Meeting is held in Lund on 17 March. The Board of Director’s proposition on a preferential rights issue is approved.
- NeuroVive announces that the overall work on the company’s study program is continuing and reports on the preparations being made to minimize delays in its various projects and other activities, in light of the impact of COVID-19.
Important events after the reporting period
- NeuroVive decides upon a directed issue of shares totaling around MSEK 20 to leading Nordic life science investor Hadean Ventures, for further information see page 9.
- NeuroVive raises approximately MSEK 67 before deduction of issue costs.
First quarter (Jan-Mar 2020)*
- Net revenues: KSEK 8 (0)
- Other operating income: KSEK 0 (0)
- Loss before tax: KSEK 16,537 (13,822)
- Loss per share: SEK -0.10 (-0.12)
- Diluted loss per share: SEK -0.10 (-0.12)
* APM Alternative perfomance measures, see definition on page 17.
The complete Interim report is available for download below and through NeuroVive's website www.neurovive.com.